Studio Lights are Electra. You can find them online. It's produced in China but under License of Germany.
Friday, 20 August 2010
Collage
This evening it was kind of boring evening. Yeah, I know its Friday night and I should have some fun. But, I was sitting in front of computer reading reviews about lenses and checking some photos. Afterwards, I took my Studio Lights into dinning room, and took this collage. For people who want to see setup it will be included. I have to tell you that I've used Pentax K-7 14.6 MP Digital SLR with Shake Reduction and 720p HD Video (Body Only)
and PENTAX DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL Weather Resistant Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Camera
.
Studio Lights are Electra. You can find them online. It's produced in China but under License of Germany.
Studio Lights are Electra. You can find them online. It's produced in China but under License of Germany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment