![]() |
| Taken with Pentax K-7 and Pentax SMC A 50mm f1.7 |
On the 15th of August aka Internation Pentaxian Day I met with users from PentaxTurkey and we made our dinner after fast of Ramadan. Right now its really really HOT in Istanbul . You can’t stay outside; all malls are overcrowded because people tend to get into shops and malls because there are air conditioners. In addition to 40 C temperature there is high humidity that is around 95%. Couple of day ago on TV officials announced degree of humidity – 98%. OMG, I wonder what will be if it would be 100%. Rain ????
![]() |
| Taken with Pentax K-7 and Pentax SMC DAL 18-55 |
Anyway, we met at 19.00 and went to the same spot where we spent our previous Ramadan dinner last year. This time our company was very crowded. 23 people and all with the same passion – PENTAX!!! That’s great. After dinner, we went to Sultanahmet Area to watch Semazen show. Its really amazing to see how they turn around.
Anyway I won’t take your time. Here is a photo of Semazen and short video that I took with Pentax K-7.


No comments:
Post a Comment